
6:00am- Wake up, get ready
7:00am- Practice
8:00-12:50- Class
1:00- More Practice
2:00-5:00- Homework/Study for midterms
6:00-11:00- Rehearsal
This my MWF schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays consist of more practicing, lessons, homework, and work (that sorry boss I've been neglecting). Oh and Saturdays? Well last Saturday we had rehearsal from 10:30am-5:00pm. This Saturday, we have a Matinee and a Dress Rehearsal.
Oh rehearsals, how you run my life, and I'm just in the Chorus. Way to go leads and keeping up with your hectic schedule! But it will all be worth it. My schedule for the next week and a half is busy busy busy.
Regardless of my schedule, you should all come to see this production. It is AMAZING! From performers, to set, to costumes--its the best! And I'm so excited I'm apart of it even if I'm losing sleep :)
Get tickets here or at the ticket office 3rd floor of the HFAC.

I'm coming!!!! YAYYYY!!! so excited to see you :)
ReplyDeleteyou practice at 7 a.m.? i wish i had that motivation. i do not sing that early in the morning...ever.
ReplyDelete