I just finished my last final for my last class in my undergraduate! (yeah, I want a master, but it'll be a decade probably) Wow, it's really coming to an end...WOOOOOOO!!!!!
Also, on a side note, can I just say how excited I am to be graduating with a Bachelors of Music! And that I'm going to be a Music Educator! AND (the most silly of all) that my tassel will be PINK!
Yeah, I'm excited!!!
(of course I still have Student Teaching and assignments for that, but I'm pretty sure there are no tests for that class)
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAYY!! that is THE BEST feeling. Are you student teaching in the fall then??? that's when I am!
ReplyDeleteYAYYY!!!! congrats!!! That's so exciting!!! Such a relief, I'm sure!!! Your tassel will be PINK?!?! That's awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Aimoku! you should celebrate and take a trip back to VA!
ReplyDelete