Saturday, February 4, 2012

20 Weeks

3 comments:

  1. oh my freak. you are so cute!!! I LOVE THIS!!! i seriously just spent like an hour back tracking on your friend's blog and looked at all the weeks she was pregnant. GOOD IDEA!!! i'm so glad you are copying it!!! do you mind if i do too?? plus did you do this on picnik or a different program??? SO CUTE!!! teach me your ways :) i love the little guy so much already!!! i am SO pumped!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moks!! Thanks for sharing everything! This is sooo cute! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Ashley, I used a free software called PaintNet. Google it and you'll find it. It's a little tricky to figure out at first, I used this tutorial (http://jonesdesigncompany.com/things-i-like/silhouette-tutorial/) originally to do silhouettes and then it helped me get familiar with the tools.

    Let me know if you need help! I'm excited you're going to do them as well!

    ReplyDelete