Friday, March 23, 2012

Inspiration

The birthing class that we decided to take to prepare for childbirth is called HypnoBabies.  It is different from Hypnobirthing, but both are similar in the fact that they use hypnosis for childbirth.  I'll write a longer post later about why we chose this class and what we got from it in a couple weeks after we come closer to being done.  I will though, we've been to 3 classes so far and I absolutely love everything we've learned.  For now though, in my research I found this video and adored it! It is a beautiful and positive glimpse into this woman's birthing experience that I hope to have as well.

She is singing while she has two strong pressure waves (another name for contractions that HypnoBabies uses because contractions can have a negative connotation to them, again I'll explain more later)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Nathaniel and I both loved this. Such a good and happy feeling through the whole thing. I can't wait to hear your sweet little one's story of birth! Love you!

    ReplyDelete