I really enjoyed the class and decided that I would continue them throughout the summer. I mean come on we all the approach of summer gets us thinking about what kind of shape we are in. The sweet thing about the classes during the summer is you pay a small fee and you can attend them all! Now I'm no over-achiever so only do 2 out of the many that are offered. One of the classes is ZUMBA!If you've never heard of it before that's ok because I hadn't either. It's a aerobics class (so meaning lots of women all jumping around to get some cardio). But the fun part about it is that its all pretty much latin music. You do normal aerobic moves but then there is a latin flavor to it. And man is it a good work out. Last week (my first week) I came home every night and I could barely move because I was so physically tired. This week is going much better. Of course I'm still sore but its the good sore. And hopefully I'm starting to lose the weight I've gained since I've been married. (Btw, why does that happen? Is that what the mormon "freshmen 15" is? Instead of your first year of college when you're suppose to gain weight it's your first year of marriage??)
My instructor even has a blog! Check it out, there is some play list on their that we work out too, and I think she gives some description. Oh ps. did I mention my teacher is pregnant! Yeah, she's my new role model for when I get pregnant. I hope I'll be able to work out as much as she does.
Here is a video the Today Show did on Zumba. Just in case you want to know more about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment