Don't you hate when you write out a whole entry and get done and feel like it isn't appropriate to post? Well I do, and I just did.
How do you know what you can and can't write about? I guess for some people they just write about anything, but I guess I just worry that I may sound whiny and stupid by putting up some of the things that go through my mind or things I experience during the day. I just want to be a happy blogger, so what do I do on my sad days? Everyone has them right? So it wouldn't be to weird if I wrote about them. Especially if I wait a couple days until it's not an issue anymore, because then its become an experience and is no longer my current emotional state.
I think time plays a big role too. For instance, right now it is a 11:02pm and is time for me to be in bed.
So most likely I will give the previously written entry another try in the morning, after a good nights rest. And especially since I'll probably have nothing else to do tomorrow since Tyler will be at work all day and classes are done for the time being.
Yeah, I think I'll stick to that plan. 'Til tomorrow then :)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment