Anyways. Opinions needed. I'm thinking about getting braces! Hahahha, I know right I'm too old for that kind of thing, and yes, yes I've already heard it from my friends I have straight teeth. So here's the thing-I've always wanted braces. Its not something that I'm in dire need of, but Tyler and I agree it would be easier now then when we have 5 little ones running around who need them too. We don't have that many other expenses. We have good insurance. And if its a simple fix that would make my smile that much prettier (well after the braces come off anyways) then why not?
These would be the ones I would have on top and then the regular metal ones on the bottom. But not bad I think...what about you?

And they aren't those clear ones that have the rubberbands around them that stain, they are ceramic and I think look pretty good.
The orthodontist we went yesterday was SOOO nice! It was such a fun office. The doctor sees you every time you come, which is every 6-8 weeks, not just the nurses. They offer you snacks and juice or water while you wait (of Tyler's favorite part) Its all really high tech.
I would have them on for about 15 months. And yes I know they aren't hip, but I would be so excited to wear them. The cost, well its not really cheap obviously, but its not awful either. The office does no fiance, no interest. And the great thing is that we have insurance right now but when Tyler finishes his internship we may not. But that doesn't matter because the discount is the discount they said. Even if we were to lose insurance a month into it they wouldn't make us pay more.
And I know they aren't attractive, but I don' really care about that because Hello I'm married. He's stuck with me no matter what I look like. :)
Anyways, what do you think? Yes or No?
Oh and just to add to the list here are two more wreaths I've been looking at.
This one is from Jones Design. And then this one....
This one is from The Nester.
Oh wreaths, how I love thee!

Go for it ... Just do it!!!!
ReplyDelete