Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How many is too many?

Can you have too many wreaths? I'm sure the answer is yes, but there are sooo many out there that I love and want to make.

I've already made this one from living with lindsay, and need to make mine a little fuller so it looks more like this
I want to make this one from Jones Design
And this one from All Things Thrifty
Of course Tyler's response is aren't wreaths only for Christmas? Well I guess they could be, but I just LOVE these! And I like the textures that each one has.

I'm sure there are more out there that I would love to make, but we'll see. I made a book page canvas and painted a bird silhouette on it. And that's as far as the crafting has gone as of late.

Oh and I impulsively cleaned the fridge tonight. Does anyone else do that? You just look at something that you've been meaning to clean and you know that you've just had enough and everything else will just have to wait while you finish this thing that's been nagging you. Yeah well that was my fridge. And tonight was the night. Now it looks lovely and stores our food properly. :) Oh the peace of mind that comes with a clean home.

Anyways, an update is coming. Opera is over, life is less hectic (or so I like to think) There was halloween pics I need to post. Pictures of the table that has been in the house for a month or so now. A frame that I spray painted, the canvas and the wreath. But that will all have to wait because it is time for bed!

1 comment:

  1. OHhhhhhh moku. you really are my soulmate. i just blogged all about wreaths too!!! i want to make tons and tons of different ones! i think wreaths are good for all year round! :) and i'm dying to see your projects!! post pictures soooooooooon :) love you!

    ReplyDelete