So the oldest project that I should have posted a long time ago because its been done for a while is our table and chairs. Here is what they originally looked liked. I figure since its been so long that I'd show you again.

And here is the finished (well almost) product. We have one chair left to finish, and we'll see when that happens.



We ran out of the fabric that we used for the other chairs, and so we decided/had to go with another fabric all together for 'the throne' as we call it.

Here are some other crafts that I've been doing. In the dining room is a frame that I bought at a garage sale for 2 buck and I spray painted it white and then I made this book page wreath during General Conference. I still need to add some more pages to make it look a little fuller. But it'll do for now


Here is a book page canvas I made and then painted the bird silhouette on top of it. After it was all said and done I started reading some of the pages and didn't realize that the one dead center at the top is talking about the author's son eating and then forcefully vomiting that sprayed all over the room. Mmmm. Hahah, but who's really gonna read it right? Plus I think its funny.

Here is the last thing. I finally made these flowers! I saw this at a craft fair I went to a couple weeks ago, the lady was selling this arrangement as a necklace. I will just add some ribbon to the edges to make it a necklace. But I might also might just add it to a shirt or something. We'll see. Its hard to tell in this picture but the flower is a mustard yellow felt, and the rosettes are a burnt orange linen.

Lastly, we decorated for Christmas. We don't have that many decorations, so its just minor things. We want to get a mini tree and hang up the 5 ornaments that we have, but we'll see :)



We ran out of the fabric that we used for the other chairs, and so we decided/had to go with another fabric all together for 'the throne' as we call it.
Here are some other crafts that I've been doing. In the dining room is a frame that I bought at a garage sale for 2 buck and I spray painted it white and then I made this book page wreath during General Conference. I still need to add some more pages to make it look a little fuller. But it'll do for now
Here is a book page canvas I made and then painted the bird silhouette on top of it. After it was all said and done I started reading some of the pages and didn't realize that the one dead center at the top is talking about the author's son eating and then forcefully vomiting that sprayed all over the room. Mmmm. Hahah, but who's really gonna read it right? Plus I think its funny.
Here is the last thing. I finally made these flowers! I saw this at a craft fair I went to a couple weeks ago, the lady was selling this arrangement as a necklace. I will just add some ribbon to the edges to make it a necklace. But I might also might just add it to a shirt or something. We'll see. Its hard to tell in this picture but the flower is a mustard yellow felt, and the rosettes are a burnt orange linen.
Lastly, we decorated for Christmas. We don't have that many decorations, so its just minor things. We want to get a mini tree and hang up the 5 ornaments that we have, but we'll see :)
Moks! I LOVE these, we have to get together for lunch or something and you have to tell me how to do re-finishing on tables etc. AND how to make those flower things. I love flowers. And I love you!
ReplyDeleteMOKS!! :) The place looks AWESOME!! :) I can't wait to come over and see it when I visit in March! I'm pretty sure i'm going to steal your book wreath idea...I need SOMETHING to liven up my apartment!! :) I love you!!
ReplyDelete