Sunday, February 27, 2011

Updates

Its been a while since I've written, so here are a quick list of updates.

- Last weekend we went up to Idaho to see Baby Crew! He is as cute as his pictures, and it was great seeing Ashley and Devin! We love hanging out with them. Only bad part of the trip was the rock that hit our windshield and the huge crack it created...

- I have lost 6 lbs with Sparkpeople.com
http://walkdreamwrite.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/sparkpeople.png

- I am able to run consistently 2, 2.5 miles. I've made it to 3 miles twice now! Best time is 38 minutes, which isn't great. But I'm not a runner, so that's big for me.

- I have made it half way through this last semester! Woohoo! And I'm still alive.

- I am flying home in two weeks for my sister's family sealing.

- I am feeling more confident and comfortable as a teacher each day I go to the school.

- I am singing in a NATS competition next week, and I'm actually kind of excited. (Though I'm hoping I don't make it past the 2nd round, I probably won't, but I don't want to have to sing in a concert...)

- Other than that, life is great and we are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. This very morning I visited your blog and realized it has been exactly one month since you last posted...im glad you blogged again cause I was about to give you a little nudge saying I wana hear about whats new :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so Jealous you got to see baby Crew!! I bet he was just so scrumptious! So good to hear from you guys! We miss you! Good to hear that everything is going well! And AWESOME job on losing weight and running! Woo Hoo! Good for you! Wish I could say the same for me but, I just can't shake these last couple of pounds! GRR!! ha ha Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete