
That's right! 10 days left of classes! I am so excited to have some free time again. I have a list of crafts I am so excited to do. I'm all set for my one class left in Spring which won't be bad at all, MW 10-noon. That's it! And I am officially 'registered' for Student Teaching in the Fall. Oh and did I mention I'm OFFICIALLY allowed to graduate. I went in and got it all approved with my academic counselor. So August 11 & 12th this will be me


I can't tell you how excited I am. I can't believe that I am actually going to graduate, woooohooooo!
Lets see, other things going on in our lives.
- I have gotten faster at running, 3 miles in 35.15!
- I'm a little frustrated because I haven't lost any more weight, but I will keep at it for sure!
- Tyler actually suggested breakfast for dinner (which may not seem like a huge thing, but trust me it is! I was so happy)
- He also was the one to say, "It's getting to be yard sale season again!" heehee, I love my husband
- Tyler has also agreed that I can redo some more furniture this summer, but my goal is to try and sell it again after I finish them.
I wish I had more to say, or that I had some funny stories to tell, but nothing else is really going on for us right now. We are looking for a vacation this summer. Either a cheap cruise down to Mexico so I can get another stamp on my passport, or if some amazingly cheap tickets show up a trip out to Hawaii with family.
Lets see, other things going on in our lives.
- I have gotten faster at running, 3 miles in 35.15!
- I'm a little frustrated because I haven't lost any more weight, but I will keep at it for sure!
- Tyler actually suggested breakfast for dinner (which may not seem like a huge thing, but trust me it is! I was so happy)
- He also was the one to say, "It's getting to be yard sale season again!" heehee, I love my husband
- Tyler has also agreed that I can redo some more furniture this summer, but my goal is to try and sell it again after I finish them.
I wish I had more to say, or that I had some funny stories to tell, but nothing else is really going on for us right now. We are looking for a vacation this summer. Either a cheap cruise down to Mexico so I can get another stamp on my passport, or if some amazingly cheap tickets show up a trip out to Hawaii with family.
yay! for all the good news :)
ReplyDelete