1. We went to Moab for Memorial Day weekend. Where we.....
- Hiked a BEAUTIFUL arch


- Camped and endured cold nights in the desert


- Visited Dead Horse National Park

- And most of all just had fun spending times with friends!!

2. We bought couches for the new house! Woohoo! I can't find pictures online, but they are a chocolate brown. The sides or part that hold the cushions is a leather, and then the cushions themselves are microfiber. So we got a couch, loveseat, and ottoman off of ksl.com for a good deal!
3. First real summer in G's and I now understand why my dad kept the house freezing cold during the summer :) If we had the money to pay for the bill I would do the same.

4. I discovered Sherwin-Williams Paint Visualizer and have been obsessed ever since with trying to come up with what colors I want to paint the house. (Suggestions/Tips/Advice all are wanted. ie. If you are going for a warm feel paint it _____ color. Don't paint ____ colors because they make the room feel smaller. Etc)
- Also dilemma: White kitchen cabinets with trim. What color walls and what color trim so it doesn't feel like I walk into a white-out everytime I go into my kitchen?
5. We went and had foil dinners by the campfire with the Martin's and some couples from their ward.
6. We celebrated Jair's Birthday by going to

6. I've gone to a number of tournament intramural games to support the teams. The sports include:
-Kickball
-Ultimate Frisbee
-Soccer
-Softball
7. We enjoyed the beautiful weather yesterday with a BBQ at Bicentennial Park in South Provo.

8. With barely a month left in our current ward they got us to give talks in Sacrament Meeting and I'm teaching in Relief Society today.
9. Performances of the opera I'm in start next Wednesday. If you want to hear me sing solo come to the Thursday and/or Saturday Night performances.
10. AND last but not least: the Higa's are coming to visit next week! Yay that they get to come to one of my performances. (Performing with people who are there to see you in the audience is much more fun!)
11. Oh and a little accomplishment of mine. I can run 2 miles straight now. Yes, not nearly as much as other people, but hey, I'm proud :)
No comments:
Post a Comment