So I'm looking through our wedding pictures today because I want to get a couple printed. And I realize that there are no pictures of just Tyler and I looking/smiling at the camera. Of course there are pictures that I like that are artsy and cute. Ones where we are just looking at each other, but generally speaking, people hang pictures in their house so that you can see the faces of the people in the picture.
Now, one thing should be understood. The second we got done taking all the family/bridal party pictures and a couple of us in front of the temple, it starting raining. Not only did it rain, but down poured for the next couple hours, all until the time our reception was suppose to start.

So there really was no chance or time for us to take pictures one on one with the photographer, on the wedding day like I had planned. And since I didn't do bridals nor took pictures before the wedding because I believe in the whole 'groom not seeing the bride in her dress until the day of' tradition. (I know I know its old fashioned, but I just thought it would be cute to see his reaction the day of when emotions are high) there were no other opportunities for us to get those bride & groom pictures
Anyways, I guess my question is, would it be weird to hire a photographer, get all dressed up again, and take more pictures?
It's ok if you think it is. You can be honest. But my reasoning is, if people do the same thing before they are married, why can't I do it after I'm married?
Maybe it is weird (unusual is a better word), but I say why not? I actually know a couple here in Az that did that, it was very hott and sweaty on their weddingday so they redid pictures after they were married and they were happy to have the pictures
ReplyDeleteIf it's that impotant to you, I see no reason why you shouldn't do it. It's important to have those kinds of pictures to decorate your home! Plus, it'll give you a good reason to wear your dress again!
ReplyDeleteyou guys should do it for your 1st anniversary! :)
ReplyDelete