I made it through summer term!
- Two finals and a 12 page paper down!
- One final left today at 11:00am, and I'll be free for 2 weeks.
- While that isn't a ton for some, it is a lot for me.
- And I hope to increase that number by reading Mockingjay and the The Bride Quartet.


I have lost 15 lbs!
- Though the only thing that looks skinnier is my face. (I think)
- I love Tyler and Marriage, but it threw me off track, and I made a goal to get better!
- Very enjoyable, and much easier to stay awake.
- I believe this is because of the new work out clothes I bought. Makes me feel cute!
- And it is a feat I never thought I could accomplish.

- What a fun ride it has been thus far, with many adventures to come.
Goals (to be accomplished soon):
Fully hike Mt. Timp
- Last time we only made it halfway before we had to turn around because Chels tore some ligaments (sp?)

- As much as I love romantic stuff, I just think instead of gifts, a nice dinner, and hotel; we should do something more fun. Ie. Hang gliding, jet skiing, horseback riding, parasailing, etc.
- That's right--he's gonna be a real teacher in T-minus 7 days.
wow you had a busy summer!! congrats on one year that's amazing. It really gets better every year so you have a lot to look forward to....
ReplyDeletethis was the most inspiring post I've read in awhile. I want to do MORE I want to be like you! (and yes one day I too would like to finish Timp...I think!)
ReplyDeletelove you!
and good job on a summer well done!