....that you can sell your hair? For a bunch of money too? Depending on if you've dyed it, and how healthy it is, and the length, you could sell it for $1000 or more (I've seen sold for $2000).
I mean I've always heard, "Donate to Locks of Love" but I thought it was just because what else are you going to do with a 10 or more inches of hair when you cut it off?
And I do remember in Little Women, when Jo sells her hair for money and Kirsten Dunst delivers the line, "Jo, your one true beauty!" But still I thought that it was just something they did back in the day, not something that still happens.
Tyler said he will let me cut my hair again when it gets long, only if I can make money off of it. I've dyed part of my hair, but its all grown out and back to normal, I rarely blow dry it, curl it, or straighten it. So it's pretty healthy. So I'm thinkin' I could make some good money for it :)
We'll see. I'm wanting to cut it already. Only I haven't found anyone to do the job for me.
Interests as of late? Pinterest.com. LOVE IT!
I'll blog about my WONDERFUL trip to VA soon! Promise
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can sell it? I still have mine from last time i chopped it off with the intent to send it into locks of love but never did it! haha I know, Kind of gross that I just have this long braid thing hangin around. It IS in a bag! Ha ha That's cool! I can cut your hair if you would like! It would be fun to catch up!!! Just let me know!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI need money. Contemplating a drastic chop :)
ReplyDelete